2 pounds lean ground beef (Or deer meat!)
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I use garlic mushroom)
1 pound angel hair pasta
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. (I always season my meat with pepper, garlic salt, and seasoned salt while browning.)
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook according to package directions or until al dente; drain.
3. Mix together pasta, sauce, meat, and about 3/4 c. of the mozzarella cheese. Pour into 9x13 pan.
4. Cover with foil and pop in the fridge until ready to bake. (Be sure to set it out for about 30-45 minutes before baking to take the chill off.)
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a new sheet of foil, cover and bake for 30-40 minutes.
6. Uncover, top with remaining cheese, sprinkle a little parsley (for color), and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. (You could even turn your oven to broil at this point to make the cheese have a brown, crispy look.)