Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Party Punch

Here is a yummy punch recipe that I just made for our youngest daughter's 1st birthday party.  It has long been one of my favorite punch recipes and is as pretty as it is delicious!  I have also been making this in individual glasses this week (as you would a float) and it has been soothing to my sore throat.  Enjoy!

1/2 gallon Sherbet (the flavor/color of your choice)                
2-liter Ginger Ale
2-liter 7 Up


Scoop your sherbet into a punch bowl (or glass).  Pour Ginger Ale and 7 Up over it.  It's that easy!!! 






Tips:
1.  If you are making this for punch, (and have room in your refrigerator) it's best to chill the Ginger Ale and 7 Up before serving. 

2.  My personal favorite is raspberry sherbet!  When making this, I also buy a bag of frozen raspberries and freeze them in ice cube trays to help chill the punch and garnish it.  If you choose to do this, freeze them using the Ginger Ale or 7 Up, not water.  Then as the ice melts, your punch does not become watered down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment