Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rocky Road Fudge

My mom has made this for us at Christmas for as long as I can remember.  Now I am making this for my own children and those special Christmas fellowships.  YUMMY!!!

1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
2 Tbsp. butter
2 c. chopped pecans (optional)
1 (10 1/2 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
1 can sweetened condensed milk

In a saucepan, melt morsels with milk & butter over medium heat, stirring constantly.  In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows.  Pour chocolate mixture into marshmallow mixture; mix well.  Spread into wax paper lined 13x9 inch pan.  Chill 2 hours.  Cut into squares, serve.  Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. 
    

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks so good! I have had it before and really like it.

    ReplyDelete